2 3/8"-7" Carbon Steel Esp Cable Protector Used in Downhole Oil WellNINGBO QS MACHINERY INC.
- Certification：ISO 9001:2000
- Surface Treatment：Without Processing
- Material：Cast Steel
- Transport Package：Plywood Box
- Specification：ASTM, AISI, SAE, UNS, NF, DIN-EN, JIS, KS, SS, BS
- Trademark：QS machinery
- Origin：Ningbo, China
- Production Capacity：600ton,Month
Basic Info.Origin Ningbo, China Production Capacity 600ton/Month
Cross Coupling cable protectors are well-engineered to safely convey and efficiently secure virtually any configuration of control lines or cables into or out of well-bores. More then 1000 types of Cross Coupling cable protectors were custom made and developed for a wide range of tubing(coupling) type & sizes, cable types & sizes. Material and design will be custom made upon the projects' requirements.
• ESP cable
• Subsurface safety valves control line
• Chemical injection line
• Permanent Gauges
• Intelligent Wells
• Fiber Optic
• Coiled tubing
DESIGN FEATURES and OUR ADVANTAGES
• Streamlined design and beautiful structure
• Tubing sizes from 2 3/8" O.D. to 7" O.D.
• Fast action for design and short lead time
• Separate channels for flat, round, or square cables and control lines in one cross coupling protector
• Material of Cast steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel are available
• One piece assembly with no loose fittings.
• Galvanized coating or Electrophoretic paint for maximum rust protection
• Custom-made upon request